There’s always so much to do in the Texas Hill Country! Here are a few ideas for your next adventure:
- Helotes Hill Country Ziplines: Soar over the Texas Hill Country and enjoy breathtaking views! No experience needed; reservations required.
- Alpine Tower and Zipline: Soar up to 60 feet in the air, and enjoy a gourmet burger afterwards!
- Predator Paintball Park: Bring a group and choose between a large selection of playing courses.
- Landa Park: Located in New Braunfels, this beautiful park offers many attractions, including swimming, paddle boats, a golf course, a miniature train and more!
- Pipe Creek Pumpkin Patch: Visit during the weekends in October to enjoy hay rides, pumpkin painting, marshmallow toasting and more!
- Love Creek Orchards: Visit the Apple Store Bakery & Cafe, then shop for pies, jellies and jams.
- Pipe Creek Christmas Tree Farm: If you’re visiting from not too far away, head home with a Christmas tree (beginning November 22nd).
What new adventures have you discovered in the Hill Country?