Looking for ways to cool off in the Texas Hill Country? Here are a few ideas:
- The Medina River is a wonderful place for tubing and kayaking. Contact the Medina River Company in Bandera or Bandera City Park (also a great place for picnicking and swimming) for more information.
- Prefer a water park? The Flying L Ranch Resort (right in Bandera) has a small but fun water park, as well as golf, horseback riding and other activities.
- The Boerne City Lake Park offers a fishing pier, 9-hole frisbee golf, a butterfly garden, picnicking and more.
- Or visit the Kerrville Olympic Pool, which charges only $1 for admission and has a kids’ pool and high dive boards.
- The Louise Hayes Park in Kerrville also offers a cute splash area.
Or spend the afternoon at our very own resort pool… stay cool and happy travels!