The weather in Tahoe is starting to cool down, making this a perfect time to explore some favorite hot spots! Here are a few ideas for your adventures:
- The Loft at Heavenly Village is open 7 days a week from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m., and features live theater, a lounge and dining.
- Cold Water Brewery & Grill features craft beer, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch, as well as special events and live music.
- Mont Bleu Resort and The Hard Rock Casino offer several restaurants, bars and lounges alongside casino entertainment.
- Feel like dining right on the lake? Riva Grill is open daily for lunch and dinner and has some of the best views around!
- There are also spectacular views (and great food) to be found at Brook’s Bar and Deck at Edgewood Tahoe, which features award-winning pub fare. (Golf Digest selected it as a “best golf pub” in 2016!)
- Or enjoy good German food and bier (along with trivia and open mic nights) at Himmel Haus.
- Feel like something a bit cozier? Jimmy’s Restaurant (at The Landing) features several private dining alcoves, each with their own fireplace! There are also 5 fire pits on the patio and roof-top deck, which overlooks the lake.
- Finally, another popular spot is McP’s Taphouse Grill, which has 40 beers on tap and live music Thursdays through Mondays.
Have your own favorite hot spots in Lake Tahoe? Please share!