Summer is a wonderful time to catch up on reading, especially if you find yourself at one of our beautiful resorts! Here are a few books you may want to bring along:
- Camino Island, by John Grisham. This entertaining story begins with a heist at Princeton University’s library, before heading to Florida’s beautiful Camino Island. Fast-paced and a lot of fun, this book also has a wonderful audible version (perfect for a road trip).
- Magpie Murders, by Anthony Horowitz. This clever, suspenseful story is perfect for fans of vintage English crime fiction.
- Something in the Water, by Catherine Steadman. This hot new release doesn’t disappoint, and would make a perfect beach read. Or try the audible version, narrated by the author (an actress who appeared on Downton Abbey).
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman. Set in Scotland, this tale is both funny and heart-warming, and features unforgettable characters.
- Murder at the Brightwell, by Ashely Weaver. Another mystery perfect for the beach, this stylish novel is a throw-back to the Agatha Christie novels of the 1930s.
Do you have any summer reading recommendations? Please do share!