Perennial Vacation Club’s summer newsletter is here! Find information about some of the club’s best benefits and perks, as well as news about club policies and other recent developments. Enjoy!
Checked out our Hot List lately? The Hot List is the place to find the latest Direct Exchanges for our Perennial Vacation Club members. It’s updated often, and many popular destinations go fast, so we encourage our members to visit the Hot List often.
We also have many more exchanges than can be featured on the Hot List, so contact Reservations if you have a particular destination in mind. You can also review our list of U.S. Direct Exchanges and International Direct Exchanges for more information.
*Exchanges are available for Perennial Vacation Club members only. The fee is $125 for within the continental U.S. and $150 for outside the continental U.S. Interested in becoming a member? Find more information here.
Seafood restaurants in Daytona are always a favorite stop! Here are some places we love to visit:
Riptides Raw Bar & Grill in Ormond Beach is home of the 12 foot shark! They offer live music and all-you-can-eat crab legs.
At Aunt Catfish’s on the River, you can dine directly on the Halifax river. They’re known for a spectacular Sunday brunch, and offer a wonderful family dining experience.
Racing’s North Turn sits on the very location where racing began in Daytona Beach. Here you can find a fun, ocean-front dining experience for the entire family.
A local favorite is Our Deck Down Under, which offers casual river-front dining for the entire family.
Have you discovered any favorites of your own? Please share!
Autumn is one of our favorite times to travel to Bandera. Here’s a small sample of the fun events happening in the Cowboy Capital of the World:
- Boerne Oktoberfest (October 1st): Celebrate Bavarian culture, food… and beer! Held at Boerne’s historical downtown and Olde Town Shopping Center.
- Oktoberfest in Fredericksburg (October 5th-7th): Held in downtown Fredericksburg, this event celebrates German heritage with music, food, drinks, artisans and more.
- Texas Hill Country Musicfest (October 13th): Live music in the cowboy capital of the world!
- Bandera Honors Veterans (November 10th): A parade, music and, of course, more bar-b-que!
- Ford Holiday River Parade (November 23rd): Come to San Antonio’s River Walk for this special event. Tickets are available here, or free seating is available on a first come basis (bring your own chairs!).
- Dickens on Main (November 23rd-24th): One of the most-loved events of the season, the 19th Annual Dickens on Main is held in the historical downtown of Boerne. Two days of family fun include a tree lighting ceremony, horse-drawn carriage rides and a chance to start your holiday shopping in the local shops. Don’t miss the concert held Saturday night!
Looking for more ideas for what to do in the Texas Hill Country? Stop by the front desk during your stay — our friendly staff is a wealth of information and would love to help you make the most of this special area.