Ready to plan your next vacation? Interested in buying an additional week? Need information about making an exchange? Here’s a go-to list of who to contact:
- For Reservations (including rentals and bonus nights) — call (800) 359-6753 and press 1.
- For U.S. and International Direct Exchanges — call (800) 359-6753 and press 2.
- For information about joining the club, purchasing an additional week or referring friends or family, call Patricia at (530) 318-0398.
- To share photos of your vacation on the Perennial Vacation Club website, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org (and see other vacation photos here).
Much more information can be found on our website, including the Hot List of current exchanges, the Member Update Form and our current (and past) newsletters. Stop by and see what’s new!
It’s easy to find beautiful places to explore in the Texas Hill Country. Here are a few of our favorite parks:
- Lost Maples State Natural Area: It’s known for its fall color, but Lost Maples is spectacular year-round. With abundant wildflowers, the scenic Sabinal River and dramatic canyons, there’s lots to do for the entire family.
- Garner State Park: Another beautiful area offering hiking, boating, fishing and much more! The park has also hosted summer dancing since the 1940s.
- Guadalupe River State Park: Featuring the dramatic Guadalupe River, this park offers a beautiful place to swim, fish and canoe, as well as activities further from the river.
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area: The massive pink granite dome rising above central Texas gives this park its magical mystique. This is a wonderful area to hike and rock climb.
What are your favorite adventures in the beautiful Texas Hill Country?
Looking for a unique breakfast experience, wildlife, boating and history? Not too far from Daytona Beach Shores is De Leon Springs State Park, the area where legend says that Ponce de Leon discovered the Fountain of Youth. Start your visit with breakfast at the Old Spanish Sugar Mill Grill and Griddle House. Every table is equipped with a griddle; order a pitcher of homemade batter and cook your own pancakes. You can also rent a paddle boat, canoe, kayak or tube, and float through over 1,000 acres of lakes, streams and canals. There are also historical and ecological tours. It’s easy to plan an entire day around this beautiful and fascinating area.
Do you love your Perennial Vacation Club membership? Share the love! Refer your friends and family to us and, when they buy a membership, you’ll receive a FREE bonus week AND a free direct exchange or world bank! Travel where you want, when you want, and help your loved ones do the same.
For more information about our referral program, or about purchasing a membership, contact our Membership Development Director here.