Ready to plan your next vacation? Interested in buying an additional week? Need information about making an exchange? Here’s a go-to list of who to contact:
- For Reservations (including rentals and bonus nights) — call (800) 359-6753 and press 1.
- For U.S. and International Direct Exchanges — call (800) 359-6753 and press 2.
- For information about joining the club, purchasing an additional week or referring friends or family, call Patricia at (530) 318-0398.
- To share photos of your vacation on the Perennial Vacation Club website, email them to email@example.com (and see other vacation photos here).
Much more information can be found on our website, including the Hot List of current exchanges, the Member Update Form and our current (and past) newsletters. Stop by and see what’s new!
Do you love your Perennial Vacation Club membership? Share the love! Refer your friends and family to us and, when they buy a membership, you’ll receive a FREE bonus week AND a free direct exchange or world bank! Travel where you want, when you want, and help your loved ones do the same.
For more information about our referral program, or about purchasing a membership, contact our Membership Development Director here.
One of the best ways to use a Perennial Vacation Club membership is by traveling during Stretch Weeks. During these weeks, you can stretch your week 3 extra days, at no extra cost! Already thinking about your 2019 travels? These are the weeks to keep in mind:
Bandera Bonanza: January 5 – March 8 (weeks 1-9)
Tahoe Spring Fling: April 20 – May 17 (weeks 16-19)
Daytona Delight: September 14 – October 11 (weeks 37-40)
*Stretch weeks are only offered to Perennial Vacation Club members. Interested in joining the fun? Find more information about the club here.
One of the best ways to savor (and remember) your travel adventures is by creating a travel journal. Even if you don’t normally journal, having a record of the places you visit and the special moments you experience along the way ensures that you’ll never forget them.
Here are a few ideas for creating a travel journal:
- Start before your vacation begins! A journal is a great place to keep notes on all the places you’re planning to visit, the restaurants you’d like to try, your packing list and any other thoughts or plans you have for your trip.
- Choose a portable and convenient journal. This could be a blank book or an app, such as Day One, which is also handy for storing photos. Keeping your journal with you means that you’re more likely to use it.
- Capture moments on the road. Take the time to stop at a cafe or linger by a waterfall, and record right then and there all of your thoughts and impressions. Dwelling on the sights and sounds around you not only helps you capture them, but also encourages you to sink more deeply into the moment and really savor your adventures.
- Keep (or take photos of) your tickets and other memorabilia. This is a great way to capture little details. You can store these in a physical journal, or keep the photos in your travel app.
Do you have any advice for creating a travel journal? Please share!