From our families to yours, whether you’re at home or on the road, we wish you the happiest of holiday celebrations! Thank you for being a part of our club, and happy Thanksgiving!
Looking for some cold weather recipes? Here are a few inspired by Bandera, but delicious anywhere!
Whether you’re in the Cowboy Capital of the World or just dreaming of some good southern cooking, these recipes are certain to warm up a cold day!
We’re always looking for good recipes… if you have any favorites of your own, please share!
With an early snowfall in Tahoe, a quick recovery in Daytona and always plenty to do in Bandera, there couldn’t be a better time to join Perennial Vacation Club! Our unique, member-owned club offers so much:
- Affordable, flexible travel
- Beautiful, comfortable resorts in Lake Tahoe, Daytona Beach Shores and Bandera
- Easy exchanges around the world
- An investment in your future
Whether you’re looking to upgrade or add to your current membership, or become a new member, our Director of Member Services would love to answer any questions you have. Email or call Patricia and let her know how we can help make your travel dreams come true.
Curious about exploring some new destinations? Perennial Vacation Club members don’t only have access to our 3 beautiful home resorts, but to an additional 5,000+ resorts in 80 countries around the world! Here are a few of the exciting, in-house exchanges currently available on our club’s Hot List:
- In the center of the Las Vegas strip you’ll find the Jockey Club, located between the Bellagio and City Center and a short walk from Planet Hollywood, Paris, Bally’s and more!
- For outdoor fun, consider Banff Gate Mountain Resort in Alberta, Canada. Stay in a chalet while enjoying water rafting, hiking, skiing, mountain biking, dog sledding, golf and more.
- Lodge by the Blue in Breckenridge, Colorado offers a true lodge experience with modern comforts. Here you’ll find beautiful patio decks, an indoor heated pool and the chance to enjoy skiing, hiking, sledding, fishing and more.
- Or visit the Rangeley Lake Resort in Maine for year-round fun and gorgeous outdoor scenery.
Find more information (and all of our current Hot List exchanges) here. Remember to check back often, since the Hot List is updated all the time. And of course, we have many more exchanges than can be featured on the Hot List, so contact Reservations if you have a particular destination in mind. You can also review our list of U.S. Direct Exchanges and International Direct Exchanges for more information.
*Exchanges are available for Perennial Vacation Club members only. The fee is $125 for within the continental U.S. and $150 for outside the continental U.S.