Summertime in Tahoe is full of wonderful events and activities! Here are a few things we always look forward to:
- Harvey’s Summer Concert Series: Running from June through September, this year’s line-up includes Janet Jackson, Dave Matthews Band, Keith Urban and more!
- Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival at Sand Harbor: Don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy live theater right on the lake! This year’s line-up includes “Macbeth” and “Beehive–The 60s Musical,” as well as other live entertainment.
- Valhalla Renaissance Fair: Hosted at Camp Richardson June 2nd-3rd and 9th-10th, this family-friendly celebration features live events, food and drink, artisan crafts and more!
- 4th of July Lights on the Lake Fireworks: Each year, Lake Tahoe puts on a spectacular fireworks show to celebrate the 4th. NBC’s Today Show calls it one of the top fireworks display in the country! Follow the link to find some of the top spots to view the event.
- The Celebrity Golf Tournament at Edgewood: July 10th-15th, 80 pro athletes and Hollywood celebrities will compete in this ever-popular event on Lake Tahoe.
- Hot August Nights: Celebrating America’s love of classic cars and rock ‘n roll, this year’s event will be held in Virginia City on August 3rd-4th and Reno/Sparks on August 7th-12th.