Wondering what events are happening in Bandera this December? Here are a few ideas for fun in the Texas hill country:
- Cowboy Capital Christmas & Shoppers’ Jubilee (Bandera, December 1st): Enjoy caroling and a city-wide open house for shoppers from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Lighted Christmas Parade (Bandera, December 2nd): Silver bells… Bandera-style!
- Christmas Lights on the River (Bandera, December 1-31st): Every evening from 6:00 to 9:00, enjoy over 100 lighted Christmas trees and merchant displays.
- Weihnachts Parade (Boerne, December 2nd): Visit Boerne for a Lonestar Christmas parade.
- Cowboy Capital Campfire (Bandera, December 3rd): Gather around a campfire overlooking the beautiful Medina River.
- Cowboy Christmas Market (Boerne, December 17th): Finish your holiday shopping in this magical outdoor market.
- 48th Annual LBJ Christmas Tree Lighting (Fredericksburg, December 17th): Enjoy carolers, refreshments and a spectacular tree lighting ceremony.
It’s a wonderful time to start planning your holiday adventures in the Cowboy Capital! Where will your holiday plans take you this year?