Planning a visit to Daytona Beach this fall? Here are some fun events happening around town:
- October 19-22: Biktoberfest! This year marks the 25th anniversary of this motorcycle rally, which draws over 125,000 visitors each year. Watch the pros compete, enjoy live music and more!
- October 27-29: Daytona Beach Dream Cruise. This free event features classic cars and is celebrating its 10th year.
- November 4-5: The Halifax Art Festival. In downtown Daytona, this festival features fine art and crafts, live entertainment, children’s events, fine dining and more.
- November 23-26: The 44th Annual Turkey Run at Daytona International Speedway.
Some other year-round options include:
- Daytona’s Farmers’ Market (held every Saturday).
- The Casements, a Rockefeller home offering daily tours of the beautiful home and grounds.
- The Halifax Harbor Marina Dinner & River Cruise. Be sure to book in advance! The food is very good, and now includes a kids’ menu.
What are you favorite fall activities in the Daytona Beach area?