Visiting Bandera this September? Here are a few goings-on about town (and nearby):
- Celebrate Bandera (September 1-3): Join the Bandera festivities during Labor Day weekend.
- Kendall County Fair (August 31-September 3): Since 1905, Boerne has hosted this county fair, rodeo and livestock show.
- Kerrville Fall Music Festival (September 2-3): Another Labor Day weekend event, this festival boasts 3 days of music, craft beer seminars, wine seminars and more.
- 8th Annual Fredericksburg PBR (Professional Bull Riders) (September 9): Head to Fredericksburg for some real rodeo excitement, food and drinks.
- Annual Cajun Festival & Gumbo Cook-Off (September 23): Cajun food, music on two stages, arts and crafts and more.
There’s always lots to do in Bandera! What’s your favorite time to visit?