- Our Club is debt-free. Without the burden of mortgages, or debts incurred for furniture or other upgrades, we can weather many storms that others simply can’t. We also remain on the lowest tier of maintenance fees among vacation clubs. How can we do this? As a non-profit club, we don’t have to support developers or larger enterprises, such as Marriott or Disney. We keep our focus on doing what we do best: helping our members create vacations that enrich their lives.
- We’ve made excellent use of the current times to deep clean all of our units, inside and out. We’re following all CDC guidelines and requirements closely, and expanding all sanitary and safety measures wherever we can. Our focus includes keys, utensils, light switches… you name it! We’ve also been busy upgrading furniture, remodeling bathrooms and continuing to enhance our Wi-Fi.
- Not sure you’re ready to fly? Our three home locations in Daytona, Tahoe and Bandera make car trips easy whether you’re on the east coast, west coast or in the middle of the country. No need to fly or rent a car.
- Most of our units offer full kitchens (and the handful of studios offer partial kitchens). All are completely disinfected after every guest departs. If local restaurants aren’t open, or are operating in a limited capacity, this is an easy way to take care of meals (it’s cost effective, too!). We also offer outdoor grills, and the ability to borrow items such as slower cookers from the front desk (disinfected, of course).
- All of our locations offer a free lending library of movies and books. We also provide brand-new packs of playing cards (when available). There are lots of options for staying entertained!
- Most importantly, we take great pride in our award-winning staff, many of whom have been with us for years (even decades, in some cases). We’re proud to say that we have managed to retain everyone during this challenging time. Thinking of adding an additional membership? As always, Patricia, our Membership Development Director, is available to answer any questions about our extremely affordable options.
Ready to plan your next adventure? We’re ready for you! And we’re beginning to receive an increased number of calls for bookings, including extended stays and rentals. If you’re planning a visit, don’t delay! We can’t wait to welcome you once you’re ready to get out and about.
You’ll be on a Perennial Vacation… time to go out and play!
We hope to see you soon!
“Our mission, accomplished through teamwork, is to create vacations that enrich our members’ lives.”