Autumn in Tahoe is a wonderful time to check out some of the area’s best breweries! Here are some of our favorites:
- Cold Water Brewery: This all-grain brewery features hand-crafted beer brewed on site, California comfort food, a full service bar, 5 huge TVs and weekly events and dining specials. Sunday brunch also features a Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar.
- Stateline Brewery: This popular brewery is a short walk from the casinos and Heavenly’s Gondola.
- The Brewery at Lake Tahoe: Established in 1992, this local favorite occupies a charming red brick house built in the 1930s.
- Lake Tahoe Aleworx: This taproom offers a constantly rotating selection of 30 taps including: 3 wines, 1 kombucha, 1 nitro coffee and 25 craft beers. There is also live music!
- South Lake Brewing Co.: Lots of events and lots of beer!
- Revive Coffee & Wine: This destination offers quality coffee, pastries, small plate dining, craft beers and local wines. There are also music nights, tastings and other events.
Or, if you’d like to stay closer to home, swing by our favorite spot for a drink, the bar at the Eagles’ Nest!