Starting to plan your fall adventures? Here are a few of our favorite activities in Daytona:
- October 17-20: Biktoberfest! This motorcycle rally draws over 125,000 visitors each year. Watch the pros compete, enjoy live music and more!
- October 25-27: Daytona Beach Dream Cruise. This free event features classic cars and is celebrating its 12th year.
- November 2-3: The Halifax Art Festival. In downtown Daytona, this festival features fine art and crafts, live entertainment, children’s events, fine dining and more.
Some year-round options include:
- Daytona’s Farmers’ Market (held every Saturday).
- The Casements, a Rockefeller home offering daily tours of the beautiful home and grounds.
- The Halifax Harbor Marina Dinner & River Cruise. Be sure to book in advance! The food is very good, and now includes a kids’ menu.
What are you favorite activities in the Daytona Beach area?